You can have all the money in the world but if you don't have good health you won't enjoy your retirement. Today's guest believes that our health should be our number 1 priority. Dan Perryman is a former youngest Karate black belt holder in Iowa, USA. Dan has spent his last 8 years focusing on his health and now an exponent of Low Carb eating. Have a listen to the interview and here give some tis that everyone can follow.
June 15, 2017
25 min 56 sec
- 2:00 Background on Dan Perryman
- 3:39 As we get older, turning 50
- 4:59 Chronic conditions that we face
- 7:00 Catalyst – Dan’s looking for a nutrition plan
- 9:00 Dan recommends 3 main areas to focus on.
- 12:00 Tips to sleep better
- 14:00 Exercise – how your body burns calories
- 16:30 Nutrition – why eating Low Carb works for Dan
- 19:30 How does Dan help people – coaching based on genetics.
- 23:25 Easy Bio hacks/Tips that you can add to your daily routine